Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Diaper question

Exclamation Diaper question

I understand that I might just be paranoid or being over worrisome... But I just changed my daughter's diaper and there seems to be a few brownish yellow tinged spots where her hooha is. (in the diaper not actually on her) It's definitely not poo because I wiped her booty n nothin and it's on the front of the diaper. I mean I took a photo of it so if I do need to go to the hospital I can show them. Has anybody have this happen or know what's up? Or if this is normal?

Default Re: Diaper question

I think it could be normal. If she had some poop earlier that got stuck in the folds of her labia, it could be coming out now onto the diaper. Or it could be that your hormones are prompting her to have a little mini-period. Have you looked in between the folds of her vulva to see if there might be anything visible there?
    Teal

25 May 96 and 14 January 08 and 27 February 2012

Yes I checked and all that seems to be there is some of the same residue left. I guess ibshould just keep an eye on it!

If you can, gently clean it out really well. If it doesn't keep happening, I think I would assume it was just some poop that had gotten missed somehow. I have had that happen before.
    Teal

I know totally random, but I totally love ur little display picture! I LOVE LOVE baby feet!!!!!!

Awww, thank you! That photo is about 3 years old now, but I love it too much to change it.
    Teal