Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sleeping like she's in a mosh pit

Default Re: sleeping like she's in a mosh pit

Yeah it's so not cute at like 3am for the fifth time Lol. Anyway she doesn't have teeth yet but during the day she's drooling alot more and chewing on things so I assume she's beginning to teethe! I don't want to try Tylenol just yet. I'm going to try and wait it out a few days before I try using medication see if it corrects itself

I agree that it could be teething. For fussiness during the day, I have found that giving baby washcloths that have been tied in knots, dampened and frozen are really soothing chew on. Just make sure you to feel for any sharp frozen bits before you give it to baby. My LO loved to chew on them and play with them.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*stealhappyhours View Post
    I agree that it could be teething. For fussiness during the day, I have found that giving baby washcloths that have been tied in knots, dampened and frozen are really soothing chew on. Just make sure you to feel for any sharp frozen bits before you give it to baby. My LO loved to chew on them and play with them.
    Oooo! That sounds like a good idea lol she gets so angry at the teething rings I bought her because she can't get a good bite on the thing lol