Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumping Chit Chat....

Default Re: Pumping Chit Chat....

Yeah, I like it so much that I have two
    Of them

Sorry, computer went down and I'm now stuck with my
    iPod

It's not as convienent as a bra you can leave on, and I out it on over my clothes and pull up the front, but it really fits and holds the bottles very securely.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

Since I'm pumping only twice a day at work, three times a week, I don't really need a bra all the time for that purpose...

My coworker is EPing for twins and she turns the suction on the Lactina to max and I think that is how she does hands free pumping! OUCH!!
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*zplum View Post

Once again I am amazed with all of you EPing mamas. Today was the first day I needed to pump in the am without DH here. It took me 2 hours to find 15 minutes to pump without the toddler unplugging the pump and the baby needing to nurse again.
    You know, I haven't had trouble with the kids unplugging the pump very much. It happened a time or two, and then I think the novelty wore off. I have more trouble with them messing with each other and rooting through the kitchen while I'm trapped by the pump.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommy2lilah View Post
    Since I'm pumping only twice a day at work, three times a week, I don't really need a bra all the time for that purpose...

My coworker is EPing for twins and she turns the suction on the Lactina to max and I think that is how she does hands free pumping! OUCH!!
    that made me cringe!
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

Work has gotten sooo busy lately, and I keep forgetting to pump. It's driving me crazy! I can't wait to pump wean.
    Mom to Taiga born 6/2010

Pocket cloth diapers. Baby led solids. Full-time working mom. I my DH, DD, kitty Dr. Benway, and my working border collie Odin!
    BF for 1 year and she and I still love it !!!!

Susan zip the nip

Today is my last day as a non essential pumper. Back to work tomorrow, let the pumping begin
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jenna562 View Post
    Susan zip the nip

Today is my last day as a non essential pumper. Back to work tomorrow, let the pumping begin
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Susan zip the nip

ETA: I have got to stop pumping by the light of my iPod at night. Just filled one bottle and it overflowed on me. And I need to figure out what I've been eating to stimulate my supply. I'm back at way too much milk. The freezer -- and it's not a tiny freezer but a good sized upright -- is jam packed. I can't get any more ziolock bags with shingles in there! I dint need any more milk! But I had an extra 20 oz again when I went to make feeders for the overnight.
    Last edited by @llli*aprilsmagic; April 15th, 2011 at 01:25 AM.
    Susan

How many times are you pumping a day now, Susan?
    Little SW, Aug '09
    Miss MW, Jan '11
    Sir RW, Oct '12
    3 kids in 38 mos

But starting on a Friday - that's smart! Only one day before the weekend
    Mom to Taiga born 6/2010

Pocket cloth diapers. Baby led solids. Full-time working mom. I my DH, DD, kitty Dr. Benway, and my working border collie Odin!
    BF for 1 year and she and I still love it !!!!

I keep giving myself panic attacks, thinking the pump is broken. It's almost always just not plugged in right
    Elizabeth, mama to Lillian - 10/03/10