Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Favorite snacks/meals?

Default Favorite snacks/meals?

Ds turned 1 on Friday! I hope to continue nursing him until at least 2 and so far no end in sight! I'd love any ideas for meals and snacks that your LO's enjoy!
    Julie
    loving wife to Casey
    proud mama to Caleb 2/05-nursed 3 1/2 years, baby Elijah 4/10-nursing like a champ, and 2 angels we'll meet in heaven!

Default Re: Favorite snacks/meals?

My LO loves stew. Its soft enough that she can eat anything in it and its got enough variety that she doesn't get bored. You can throw in crackers or a bun for the older kids!
    July 30, 2010-6lbs 2oz- 41w 4d (emergency c-section.) Known dairy, eggs, dogs and cats allergies, eczema, and asthma
    Bonus June 22, 2006 (is 50/50 Custody ) (born 32w) Sensitive to changing temps.
    We BF, BW, Co-sleep and use cloth diapers/pull-ups!

Default Re: Favorite snacks/meals?

Both of my kiddos were big on noodles at that age. Still are, really. The big pastas like rotini or penne that are easy to grab. It was also a great way to sneak in veggies, with a little brocolli and/or spinach they were sure to get a little of something green in their mouth.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous