Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: A new working mom's Question: Looking for responses for New Beginnings Magazine

Default A new working mom's Question: Looking for responses for New Beginnings Magazine

Hi, Moms - Winema here again, looking for responses in the next few days to publish in New Beginnings "Making it Work" column. You can answer here or send me a private message. By the way, the responses I've gotten since I began posting here have been so great and I even included a blurb about the forum in the last column bc you've all been so helpful! Thank you!

Here is the new Mom's question:

“My son is 14 months old (still actively nursing) and I have enjoyed being a stay-at-home mom to him, but my husband has recently been laid off from his job and it is clear that our best option is for me to return to my previous job as soon as possible. I’m so glad that I have this option, of course, but I don’t know much about nursing and working, so I’d love to hear what I should be prepared for with a toddler, and also, I’m going to have to be away to host training weekends once per month. How do I handle being away from my son for 2 nights and 3 full days? I really want to continue nursing!”

Default Re: A new working mom's Question: Looking for responses for New Beginnings Magazine

Any feedback out there? Your replies help LLL's New Beginnings magazine help moms! We need you! You can be as detailed as you want; moms who read the magazine really seem to like to hear how other moms handled the same kinds of situations. You can send me a private message if you don't want to reply on the thread. Thanks!

Winema Lanoue
    Contributing Editor
    Making It Work
    New Beginnings Magazine
    LLLUSA