I have a sore, swollen throat. At first I thought I was just having sinus problems, but it seems to be mostly throat problems now. I don't know yet if I'm getting sick, but I'm really afraid my baby will too. I know that continuing to BF is the best thing to do, but what do I do if she does get sick? A swollen throat doesn't sound like a very safe thing for a 7-week-old to have.
Should I call the ped now, wait for her appointment in 9 days, or just worry about it if/when she gets sick?