Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are your breasts "called"?

Default Re: What are your breasts "called"?

My DS calls them "babas". What drives me nuts is my 5 year old DD always just screams out "He wants your boobie milk".
    Angie
    Mom to DD "pumpkin" 8/8/05
    and DS " Mr. Crabby Pants" 6/6/09

ni-ni ("ninny")
    Lori -
    wife to Davis, my best friend and strongest supporter
    43 yo mom to 3

Lee Allen Christopher - 18 - precious preemie , all grown up; BF 6 wks
    Connor Ethan - 13 - my red head , ALL boy, ALL the time; BF 14 mo
    Mollie Rhiannon - 4 - my surprise , more fun than I ever expected; BFing, no end in sight!!

DS calls them Booboos. I'm not really sure how it started, I know obviously its some variation of the word "Boobs" but I don't know how it got started, I think DF had something to do with it. Its kind of funny though cause some parents teach their kids that their owies are their boo boos, so this little girl always says "I got a boo boo JR." When she gets hurt, and he is kind of confused by it..
    Still nursing strong since 1/11/09! ! Still sleeping in the family bed Expecting Baby #2 5-29-11!!!

"Nursers"
    The other day DD and I were showering at the Y (after her toddler swimming class and my workout) and she announced, pointing, "Those are your nursers and I nurse on them, right, Mom?!" She was so proud. Kinda embarrassing, sorry to say, even though it shouldn't be! But so cute anyway.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

My son calls them dede. When he wants to nurse he says "I want to make some dede"

Peyton just says boobs and nods her head continuously till she gets them
    I'm Melanie and back to being a SAHM again... which is lovely!
    Mom to DD1 Peyton born June 22, 2009 @ 4:40pm (39 weeks & 6 Days) 7 lbs & 6 Oz... Successfully BF for 25 months!
    Mom to DD2 Sadie born March 3, 2012 @ 1:44am (39 weeks & 1 day) 6 lbs & 9 Oz

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*molly.b View Post
    "Nursers"
    The other day DD and I were showering at the Y (after her toddler swimming class and my workout) and she announced, pointing, "Those are your nursers and I nurse on them, right, Mom?!" She was so proud. Kinda embarrassing, sorry to say, even though it shouldn't be! But so cute anyway.
    Molly this is so funny
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

I say milk and ds has said milk before but now he says mo
    Hi, I'm Faith, a Wife, Mom, Stepmom and SAHM
    I married my best friend Rodney on October 17, 2009
    DS1 Andy Born May 11, 2002
    DS2 Ethan Born May 18, 2009 Nursed 2 years 7 months & 2 days
    DSS1 Benjamin Born September 24, 1989

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*nicola View Post
    Our twins aren't vocalizing much intentionally yet, but my husband and I call them "dunas". Weird choice, I know...... It stems from a game my husband has played with my son since he was tiny: he'll carry my son around at feeding time following me and singing the "duh nuh... duh nuh... duh nuh, duh nuh, duh nuh..." part of the Jaws theme song while "Mommy hunting."
    !!!!!!! I love it
    Proud wife to Paul , dedicated SAHM to our O.O. born 00:00:00 on 08 Nov 2010,

Look for us in the upcoming September 2011 issue of LLLGB's magazine, "BREASTFEEDING MATTERS" as well as LLL's upcoming booklet on relactation!
    & A proud daughter to a LLLL may she RIP.
    Relactated from scratch after a complicated birth(BAD hospital)...
    Now relatched and & ing after 5 months of 100% EBM feeding
    Planning permanent lactation.
    A millionaires baby fed with commercial baby milk has a poorer diet than the poorest family's baby who is breastfed.-WHO, 1997
    My story-for those looking to relactate, relatch, or boost their milk supply

When my son (who is 5 1/2 mo) wants to BF he says "OOOBA!!" or like "OOOO-BUUUHH" We think he is saying boob or boobie because DH calls them that often enough
    Proud wife to Paul , dedicated SAHM to our O.O. born 00:00:00 on 08 Nov 2010,

Look for us in the upcoming September 2011 issue of LLLGB's magazine, "BREASTFEEDING MATTERS" as well as LLL's upcoming booklet on relactation!
    & A proud daughter to a LLLL may she RIP.
    Relactated from scratch after a complicated birth(BAD hospital)...
    Now relatched and & ing after 5 months of 100% EBM feeding
    Planning permanent lactation.
    A millionaires baby fed with commercial baby milk has a poorer diet than the poorest family's baby who is breastfed.-WHO, 1997
    My story-for those looking to relactate, relatch, or boost their milk supply