Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She is 2!!!

Default Re: She is 2!!!

Happy Birthday to both of you, and congratulations on 2 years of nursing. Your little ones are all so fortunate to have a mama who truly understands the miracle and the gift of parenting -- including Maya, who I know will be held in love in your family forever...
    Mama to Lorenzo, born 4/25/2007. NICU graduate, Gastro-Esohapgeal Reflux, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Sensory Processing Disorder...alive and thriving thanks to breastfeeding and co-sleeping.

Those who say it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
    Chinese Proverb

Wow! Congratulations for two years of giving that most precious gift

And happy belated birthday Miranda
    Mum to Alexander, born 2nd April 2010

Still at a year and when apart
    Part time cloth and

Midna is our cat - it made sense at two in the morning whilst hunting for help!

little girl!
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Congratulations! Your strength and determination will forever shine through in your children. Enjoy her birthday and your 2 year milestone!!!
    Alene
    LLL Leader

thanks all, I am very proud of nursing for 2 years and hope to contine to for however long she wants!

I am sooooo not ready to wean her
    Mommy of 4,
    3 who I watch over, 1 who watches over all of us

J- 8/20/05 pumped breastmilk for 11 months due to his cleft lip and palate!

M- 10/17/07 my precious baby lives forever in her mommys heart

M- 3/31/09 my special gift, she helps heal her mommy and daddys heart. Nursed for 4 years and 10 days, self weaned the day her baby brother was born!

E-, new little miracle born 4/11/13, my BIG baby! Born 8.6 at 38 weeks. At 9 weeks nearly 17lbs, at 12 weeks nearly 20lbs, at 6 months nearly 23lbs, at 8 months nearly 25lbs and all from BREASTMILK

Yay! Congrats! I am so glad and proud that we have been able to nurse this long, I hope that you guys are enjoying it too!
    Still nursing strong since 1/11/09! ! Still sleeping in the family bed Expecting Baby #2 5-29-11!!!

Happy birthday Miranda! Joe turned 23 months today, so I'm right behind you, mama.

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.