Re: 2week old, painful after everyfeeding
Hi Mama! I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. Can you tell us a bit more? For example:
- When do you have the most pain- when the baby first latches on, during the feeding, at the end of the feeding, or after the feeding is over?
- What shape are your nipples when the baby is done? Are they symmetrical, like pencil erasers, or asymmetrical, like new lipsticks?
- How would you describe the pain- is it a stabbing or biting pain, or a burning pain?
- Do your nipples turn white or blue after nursing?
- Are you cracked or blistered at all?
- Do you notice any of the following in the skin in your breast/nipple/areola: redness/pinkness/shininess/flaking skin/white patches?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"