Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STILL only 10mls per session and on Domperidone!

Default Re: STILL only 10mls per session and on Domperidone!

I definitely think he would- send him an e-mail! Just keep the email very short.

There is also a handout on domperidone on his website.

It sounds sketch, but you can also obtain domperidone on various websites. Just be careful!

Wish I could type more but the lovie is getting antsy on my lap!

Sending more

hang in there...

EDIT- DD is ALMOST 11mths old, eats 3 meals a day and some times snacks in between. She will usually have about 20-24oz of milk in 24hrs and poops and wets like a pro..

It sounds like she's doing well with solids. I would give her the milk your making and try not to give up on the pumping, She's striking right and refusing the breast?

Yes she is refusing the breast, but it is not activly pushing away anymore. She's more teasing me now. Putting her mouth to my nipple and blowing rasberries, taking one suck and then laughing at me, etc. It's frustrating because she'll induce a letdown and then watch it squirt and not do anything about it! I've tried to keep her still long enough to get the milk into her mouth but she just wiggles her way off my lap while I'm trying to catch the milk, lol.

I'd be sketchy about getting a prescription med from somewhere other than a doctor. Rather not..

Andrea, what can I do about PCOS? Shall I start another thread?

Jarred - 12/June/2007 - BF for 3 months - stopped due to medical reasons
    Lilly - 4/May/2010 BF for 8 months - On strike between 1/1/2011 - 29/3/2011 - That's 12 Weeks and 3 days!! It is FINALLY over!
    Together we battle with Cows milk, nuts and soya allergies, but we're making it!
    We , , and too, but we're having problems..
    EPING for 3 months and counting!!

I FED LILLY TO SLEEP! BREAST FED! ON BOTH SIDES!! I am SO happy I CRIED.

She stayed for about 5 minutes on each side and I'm about to go and pump so that my supply increases again. I'm shaking, lol.

All I can do is --->

Lilly - 4/May/2010 BF for 8 months - On strike between 1/1/2011 - 29/3/2011 - That's 12 Weeks and 3 days!! It is FINALLY over!
    Together we battle with Cows milk, nuts and soya allergies, but we're making it!

thats great!

Yay!!!

It's interesting how they . . ."humour" us. . though hopefully this time she isn't!

If you can, I'd definitely recommend taking a couple pictures. . . Taking a couple a few weeks ago when Connor did a little nursing in his sleep has really helped my psyche.

Good luck!!!

As for the PCOS, I hear you about just finding out about things after months and being like "why didn't I know this before!?" The people at the Newman Clinic said Connor had a tongue tied and fixed it, but that info would have been helpful oh about four months ago. . .

But anyway! This is a cheering post!

Just had to go up to DD as she woke up, and I tried to put her to the breast. She took 2 sucks and cried. I had only finished pumping about 10 minutes before I went up to her, so OBVIOUSLY there was no milk for her. I hope I have not undone what we finally achieved earlier.. I had to give her a bottle too which made me even more upset. I think I am just going to go to bed with her now, even though it's still early for me. I need cuddles with my loved one..

I'll hopefully update in the morning as to how the night nursing went. HOPEFULLY she will nurse. Otherwise I don't know. Maybe the end of this strike is going to happen gradually..?

I'll hopefully update in the morning as to how the night nursing went. HOPEFULLY she will nurse. Otherwise I don't know. Maybe the end of this strike is going to happen gradually..?[/QUOTE]

could be.

good luck!

Last night I tried to put her on breast but she was very reluctant so I gave her bottle instead. This morning though she fed again like a pro, from both sides and has done so twice since then. I'm still expressing and still taking the Domperidone, and I plan to take a print out from Dr. Jack Newman's website to my GP so he can finally see that I'm not making it up about the dosage. Anyway, I'm off into town.