Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: 4 month old schedule?

Default 4 month old schedule?

My baby girl is 17 weeks old. Shes a big girl. Shes always been my easiest feeder of all my other kids. Normally she eats every 1 and half hours to 2 hours during the day, at night she would sleep 7 hours eat, then sleep 3. But the last two days she been eating every 40 minutes to an hour, even through the night. Shes not extra fussy. She does seem exhausted. Is this a growth spurt? Shes still having more than 6 poopy diapers and more than 9 wet. She did get he shots just yesterday as well.

@llli*momma4
    dh 06/26/99
    & 02/15/06
    12/08/07
    11/22/10 *still nursing*

Default Re: 4 month old schedule?

Could be a growth spurt, could be she just wants comfort. She'll probably go back to her regular schedule. Although, as I'm sure you know with other kids, that 7 hour stretch may not last forever.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Thats what I was thinking. I am sure you know the feeling. I like to hear it from others so I don't keep second guessing myself. I had so much trouble nursing my other three children, that I am just waiting to see what the issue is this time. So far just refux is the major problem. She is a pro-nurser. yeah!

I will be sad when the 7 hour stretch stops! Shes been sleeping 7-9 hours straight every night since she was 1 month. I've been spoiled! LOL Although my 3 year old has reverted back to co-sleeping. So even though my youngest is sleeping, I'm usually not!

@llli*momma4
    dh 06/26/99
    & 02/15/06
    12/08/07
    11/22/10 *still nursing*

Isn't it goofy the things you forget from one to the next?
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months