World Breastfeeding Week Celebrations - 2006 Is Underway!
Are you ready to celebrate?! The LLL in the USA World Breastfeeding Week Celebrations Web site is updated for 2006 and is ready for you! http://www.lllusa.org/wbw/ You can now cruise through a redesigned WBWC Web site to get everything you need for that great yearly opportunity to raise breastfeeding awareness and funds for all levels of La Leche League! Access this Web site for FREE online registration, all WBW forms, and a wealth of fundraising and publicity ideas. Register now for your own World Breastfeeding Week celebration.
Here are some of the highlights of this year's LLL in the USA World Breastfeeding Week Celebrations Web site features:
- GUARANTEED first prize of LLLI Conference registration or $500 LLL educational scholarship to EVERY winner who raises $2,000 or more.
- More choices for individual prizes. Prize choices include: the pocket Breastfeeding Answer Book, the new LLLI 50th commemorative book, merchandise choices from Cafepress.
- New 50th anniversary WBWC logo.
- Get-away weekend auctions as Group fundraisers. LLL Groups put together a weekend, WBWC auctions it; the proceeds are split 50/50.
- "Lactation Luncheon" letter added to the WBWC Kit.
- Modifications have been made to the entire WBWC Web site to make it easier to browse and use.
- Cafepress merchandise with the new logo is available for purchase in large or small quantities. Visit www.cafepress.com/wbwlllusa
Here's a list of the favorites that you've come to look for each year.
- Discussion e-list on Yahoo.com, with over 150 members.
- Most pages in the WBWC Kit can be personalized; all are updated with the new 50th anniversary logo.
- Articles will appear in each issue of New Beginnings, with pictures and stories to share.
- Online registrations that flow automatically to the Registrar. Forms are also available for postal registrations.
- Banner ads to place on your Web site - more choices for 2006.
- All past-year reports and spreadsheets are on the Web site.
There's something for everyone. Let's celebrate!