I have a question regarding yogurt.
My LO is over 8 months old and has been eating solids since 6 months. He has had a lot of different things: banana, avocado, apples, peaches, peas, sweet potatoes, zuchinni, acorn squash, plums, ... He still BFs on demand (except at daycare, where u gets bottles of pumped milk)
I got him the Stoneyfield plain Yobaby yogurt... he seemed to like it (not love it like peas or sweet potatoes!) but after he finished about 1 oz of it for the first and second time, I noticed these pink/red spots around his mouth where the yogurt may have touched his skin while eating. He went away after 30mins-1hr. They are not raised spots, just flat pink spots.
PLEASEEEEEEEEE tell me this doesn't for sure mean he is allergic to dairy. (He has mild eczema, but no known allergies to foods at the moment)
Has another else experienced this?
Please share! Thanks!
I would repost this in the allergy section if I were you.
It could just be a contact reaction, but I think I would mention it to the doctor if I were you. Does he eat other dairy? Like cheese or butter or anything like that?
He hasn't had any cheese or other dairy... except I was told he grabbed another kid's mac & cheese at daycare and shoved it into this mouth...
Thanks, I'll post in the allergy section to see if other mamas have anything to add.