We all want the LLLI Mother-to-Mother Support Forum to be a safe and comfortable environment through which parents around the world can connect, and be a useful and productive tool for working and learning together. To ensure this, we ask each participant to agree to the following as a condition for participation:
- I will use a LLLID alias (not my real name) when I post.
- I will not post personal, identifying information (such as full name, email address, physical address, phone number) on the forum.
- I will behave responsibly and respectfully towards all members of the LLLI Mother-to-Mother Support Forum Community, respecting their values and viewpoints as well as their rights and feelings.
- I will work with other community members to ensure that it remains welcoming to new participants and ideas, and embraces diversity.
- I will work with my fellow participants to create a mutually supportive and welcoming environment.
- Acknowledging that differences of opinion and conflict will undoubtedly occur, I agree to resolve conflict constructively.
- I understand that every member of this community is entering into this same agreement and that we all have a stake in seeing that it is observed and enforced. My behavior towards other members of this community will reflect that I am abiding by this agreement.
- I acknowledge that if the administration team concludes that I have repeatedly and willfully violated this agreement, my rights to participate in this community can be terminated.
- I understand that any member who causes disharmony or disruption to the forums may have their account placed on probation or removed without warning.
All members are asked to agree to these simple requests for mutual accountability and respect, in order to keep the LLLI Mother-to-Mother Support Forum a comfortable environment for everyone. Since most of these agreements are common sense, we believe that all of us can easily abide by them.